Thursday, September 18, 2008

3 Months Later...

Okay, so I haven't posted in 3 whole months! Sorry! Things got really crazy for us in June. The kids' last day of school was June 24th and our summer was off to a running start. The kids spent the 4th of July in Jamestown with Crazy hair. We had a wonderful visit from our friends Edyn and Shaelyn from Maryland and we had Alyssa's 9th birthday party. (Can you believe it?? She's NINE!!) Sometime in July Eric was offered a new position with Dell that brought us back to Maryland. The kids spent a week with my parents while Eric and I started looking for a place to live. It was a mad rush to find a place before school started on August 25th. We found a great house in Churchville, about 5 minutes from our old house in Havre de Grace. So, now it's September. We're getting settled into the new house and the kids are adjusting to their new school. And now that I've made all of my excuses, I'll post 3 months of pictures to catch everyone up. Thanks to everyone for all of the support during the move. And thank you for continuing to check our blog. I promise to stay up to date now!

No comments: