Sunday, June 8, 2008

The New Addition to the Family.

We have put quite a bit of web and phone time into the research of this new addition over the last couple weeks. We found a good fit in a little town called Leechburg Pennsylvania. Yes, I said Pennsylvania. If you want to know just how insane we really are take a look at the following link click here and follow the Friday afternoon family trek through the hills.



This is her mother, father and aunt. I think Aaron was more interested in the adults than the puppies. He spent more time draped over their backs than playing with the little ones.














Everyone, meet Roxy! She is a Fawn Great Dane that is 8 weeks old. She already seems to be very close to potty trained with only one accident in the house in the past two days. The girl is very spunky, playing with the neighborhood kids and already very spoiled.


















She seems to have bonded with the kids in the first fifteen minutes. Lets hope it stays that way.












Just like any other little one, there is a whole lot of sleep happening.


We hope that many of you will have the opportunity to come visit the Barnes household and meet our new little (not for long) friend.

3 comments:

Elisofon Clan said...

OH My GOSH!!! She's just as cute as can be! I can't wait to meet her! (and I think Genna will want to meet her too!) Congratulations on your new addition!!
~ Heath

Elisofon Clan said...

OH My GOSH!!! She's just as cute as can be! I can't wait to meet her! (and I think Genna will want to meet her too!) Congratulations on your new addition!!
~ Heath

emmylou + miller said...

She looks well worth the 8 hour, 8 minute drive! Or, I guess that's actually a 16 hour, 16 minute drive, not including potty stops along the way. :-)

She is soooo cute and I'm sure she has already figured out that she has won the jackpot by going home with you guys. So happy for you all... Can't wait to meet her!
Love,
The Stephens Family