Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Rink

We had a few visitors this weekend that helped motivate us to check out the pond. It was pretty frozen. After a long trip to a local sporting goods store we had all the supplies we needed for a little 2 on 2.


Anxiously waiting!



First time on Skates.



Jack had more fun lending a hand with the shovel.


It's been a little while since I wore a pair of skates and my feet were killing me after a while.





She's trying to hit her brother that just took a fall.


Who says I never pet Ty




2 comments:

emmylou + miller said...

brrrr. that looks cold and my ankles are hurting just watching you all!

actually, it looks like fun-- believe it or not, don't think i've every ice skated on a frozen pond before. and you have your very own!
becca

Barnes said...

You are welcome to come and skate. It will be frozen until April.